The taste and crispiness of Potato Finger Chips is surprisingly close to the french fries sold in the Burger King or MacDonalds. And you can make it as spicy as you want instead of having a bland version of it at these fast foods. Do let me know if you happen to try this at home and loved it just like we do here.
- Potatoes – 2 Big sized
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil to fry
Time to Prepare: 15 min
How to Make Finger Chips/Fries:
The French Fries that everyone loves to have at MacDonalds is actually pretty easy to prepare at home.
1. Mix Salt and Red Chilli Powder in a small bowl. Keep it aside.
2. Wash and peel the Potatoes. Cut them lengthwise into shapes close to the french fries as shown in the image.
3. Deep fry the cut potatoes in medium flame until the potatoes turns golden brown.
4. Remove from the oil and place these fried potatoes on paper towels to help absorb the excess oil. Then, add Salt and Chilli powder mixture to the fries.
Serve hot to be consumed immediately after preparation. Tomato sauce should accompany these finger chips.