Great tasting Butter fruit dessert made by mixing smooth paste of fruit content with Condensed Milk or Honey and then adding Cashews, Raisins and Almonds. Quite popular in Asian countries, specially Philippines.
Butter Fruit or Avocado fruit is rich in Vitamin B, Vitamin K and Vitamin E and minerals like Potassium and Calcium. The fruit is high on protein and fiber content. Butter Fruit paste can be applied to skin to make it smooth and to protect from skin rashes.
Also have a look at my Butter Fruit Milk Shake recipe.
Butter Fruit Dessert Ingredients:
- Butter Fruit or Avocado Butter Fruit or Avocado – 1 small sized or Butter Fruit Pulp – 1 cup
- Condensed Milk or Honey – 5 Tbsp
- Chopped Cashew Nuts – 4
- Raisins – 4-5
- Grated Almond or Badam – 2-3
- Cherry – 1 for decorating.
Time to Prepare : 20 min
How to Make Butter Fruit Dessert:
- Cut the Butter Fruit and discard the big seed inside it. Extract the greenish-yellow pulp from the Butter Fruit with the help of a spoon. Discard the outer skin of the fruit.
- Transfer the Butter Fruit pulp to a mixer jar, add Condensed Milk or Honey and grind it till you obtain smooth paste of Butter Fruit with the fruit pulp mixing well with Condensed Milk or Honey added.
- Transfer the mixed ingredients to a bowl and add chopped Cashew Nuts and Raisins and mix well with the smooth paste with a spoon.
- Garnish with grated Almond and Cherry. The Butter Fruit Dessert is now ready.
- Keep the Butter Fruit Dessert in the refrigerator for at least for an hour. Serve chilled.
Note: I prepared dessert using Condensed Milk, if one is health conscious and for Diabetic patients, its better to use Honey instead of Condensed Milk for Butter Fruit Dessert.