Biscuit Tower is just a layered tower with Butter and Chocolate Cream and Jam in the middle of the Biscuits. Most children like Biscuit Tower. It gives the taste of Coffee, Chocolate and Jam – all in a single package!
- Parle-G Glucose Biscuit (or Tiger Biscuit) – 8 (enough to prepare two biscuit towers)
- Coffee Decoction – 1/2 cup
- Unsalted Butter – 2 tsp
- Sugar powder – 4 tsp
- Cocoa powder (Cadburys, for example) – 1/2 tsp
- Jam – 1 tsp (any kind; your favorite Jam will do)
- Raisins – 2
- Cashew nuts – 2
How to Make:
1) Prepare Coffee Decoction and leave to become cool.
2) Prepare Butter cream and the Chocolate cream, as explained below.
Butter Cream: In a bowl, add 1 tsp unsalted Butter, 2 tsp of Sugar powder and beat well until it turns soft and fluffy.
Chocolate or Cocoa Cream: In another bowl, add 1 tsp unsalted Butter, 2 tsp of Sugar powder, 1/2 tsp of Cocoa powder and beat well until it turns soft and fluffy. Ensure that Sugar powder and Cocoa-powder are blend properly with Butter.
4) Take a single Parle-G Biscuit, dip it in Coffee Decoction and take out immediately. While placing the biscuit on your palm, spread Butter cream with a spoon. Keep this biscuit on a plate.
5) Take another Parle-G Biscuit, dip it in Coffee Decoction and remove immediately. While keeping the biscuit on the palm, now spread Chocolate Cream with the spoon and keep this on top of a Butter Cream biscuit from above step.
6) Take one more biscuit, dip it in Coffee Decoction and remove quickly. Place the biscuit on your palm and spread Jam with spoon and keep this biscuit on top of above Chocolate spread biscuit.
7) Take the 4th biscuit and dip it in Coffee Decoction and remove immediately. Place this biscuit on a Jam spread biscuit from previous step. On the top of this biscuit, spread a bit of cream in the middle and on the spread cream, place a Raisin and Cashew nut (see image below).
Repeat the same procedure for the other Biscuit Towers.
Keep the biscuit towers in a refrigerator for about an hour or more before serving. Have some surplus towers prepared; store them always in the refrigerator and consume whenever you feel like going for sumptuous filling Parle-G biscuit mini meal (tower can be quite filling)!