- Carrot – 1
- Beans – 10-15
- Potato – 1 medium sized
- Baby Corn – 1
- Capsicum – 1 (Optional)
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Ginger + Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Cumin Seeds or Jeera – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder or Kitchen King Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Jeera / Cumin Seeds Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dhaniya / Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Leaves / Cilantro
Time to Prepare: 30 min
How to Prepare Mixed Vegetable Sabji/Subzi:
1) Chop Carrot, Beans, Potatoes, Capsicum lengthwise. Cut Baby Corn into round shaped pieces. Cook these chopped/cut vegetables in a pressure cooker for 2 whistles or in a Microwave for 4-5 min.
2) Chop the Onions into cube sized pieces.
Chop the Tomatoes and prepare Tomato Puree in a mixer grinder.
3) Heat Oil in a pan, add Jeera/Cumin Seeds. Once the Jeera seeds splutter add Curry leaves, chopped Onions, Turmeric Powder and Ginger + Garlic paste and saute until the Onions turn transparent.
4) Now add Tomato Puree from Step 2, Garam Masala or Kitchen King Masala, Chilli Powder, eera / Cumin Seeds Powder, Dhaniya / Coriander Powder, Sugar, Salt and 1/4 cup of water and cook for 3 min.
5) Then add cooked Vegetables from Step 1 to this mixture and cook for 5-6 min more until the water content blends well with cooked Vegetables.
Garnish the Sabji/Subzi with Coriander leaves.
Serve Mixed Vegetable Sabji/Sabzi hot with Chapati, Roti or Nan.