I have already posted Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji recipe for making Sandwich and Chapati Rolls. Click on the link for that recipe. Using this Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji, you can make lovely Sandwich or Chapati Rolls for kid’s lunch box. I am sure they will love it and demand for evening snacks too. Here in this post I have explained separately for both, so that the methods are clear. You can make this often weekly, especially Sandwich using the Whole Wheat Bread.
It becomes very simple, when you have Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji ready. Just apply the Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji on Bread slices and roast it in a Sandwich Maker or on Tawa. You can see both the methods explained here. Using the same Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji, I prepared Chapati Rolls for my daughter’s Lunch Box and she liked it very much. You can also make different variety of recipes using the Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji. Unfortunately you cannot store this Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji as it may spoil in a day. So always make fresh. Now make these 2 snacks and enjoy.
- Breads – 10 Slices
- Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji – 1 Cup
- Ghee – for applying on the bread
- Chapati Roll Ingredients:
Chapati Roll Ingredients:
- Chapati – 1
- Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji – 1 and 1/2 Tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 tsp
Time to Prepare for Sandwiches: 5 minutes (If you already have Sabji Ready)
How to Make Sandwich using Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji in Sandwich Maker:
1. Take two bread slices, place one Tbsp of Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji on each slice.
2. Spread the Sabji properly on bread slices. Close them with the other two slices as shown in the image.
3. Preheat the sandwich maker before you place the ready slices inside.
4. Place the ready slices in sandwich maker plates, apply Ghee and close the lid. Keep the bread slices for 5 to 7 minutes or till it roasts to golden colour.
5. Transfer to a plate; serve hot Onion Tomato Carrot Sandwich with your favourite Tomato Ketchup or Sauce.
How to Make Sandwich using Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji on Tawa:
We can do it in two methods on Tawa:
Method 1: Spread the Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji on one slice of Bread and keep on tawa. Apply Ghee on one side close with another bread slice on it and roast both the sides.
Method 2: Spread the Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji on one slice. Roast this slice on one side coated with ghee and then reverse it. Just heat the other Sabji applied side for 2 minutes and remove from the heat.
Serve the Sandwich with the Tomato Sauce or Ketchup
Chapati Roll using Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji:
1. Prepare Chapati or Phulka.
2. Place it on a plate. Apply Tomato Ketchup all over.
3. Place 2 Tbsp of Onion Tomato Carrot Sabji like in the image and roll it from one end to another. Cut them as desired.