Wow! The name itself makes everyone crave to drink this Oreo Milkshake. That too in summer; when you feel dehydrated, Milkshake boosts your tired body. Here in Bengaluru, many Juice shops sell Oreo Milkshake. My daughter always desires to buy a drink, but my hubby never allows her to drink it outside. So I wanted to try it at home.
I saw Sharmi’s passion recipe of Oreo Milkshake and got attracted to the photos she has presented. I am a follower of her. She tries many baking and other different varieties of recipes in her blog. Felt it is very simple and tried at home. My daughter simply enjoyed it and we all got very little to taste it. It turned out amazing. Thanks once again to Sharmilee for the great recipe. So try and enjoy once in a while this Milkshake.
Oreo Milkshake Ingredients:
- Oreo Biscuits – 2 (1 with cream and other without cream)
- Vanilla Ice cream – 1 scoop
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Cocoa Powder / Chocolate Sauce – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Oreo Cookies Powdered – 2 tsp (I used the cream also for the toppings)
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
How to Make Oreo Milkshake:
- Crush roughly the Oreo Biscuits with your hands.
- Gather all the other ingredients, keep aside. Then in a mixer grinder, add Oreo Biscuits, Sugar and grind it once before adding all the other ingredients. This method helps to powder the Sugar and Biscuits properly.
- Now add Vanilla Ice cream, Cocoa Powder and Milk to the Sugar-Biscuits mixture. Blend everything together to a smooth creamy texture.
- Transfer to the glasses and top it with the crushed Oreo Biscuits with cream. Serve chilled.
- I increased the Sugar quantity. It purely depends on the one’s taste.
- If you are not using the Ice cream, use the chilled Milk while blending the Milkshake.
- I used Cocoa Powder as Chocolate Sauce was not in hand. It is purely optional.
- You can use any other cream biscuits instead of Oreo cookies.