With just 5 required ingredients, Chocolate Biscuit Ball is one of those quick and easy to prepare recipes which kids are sure to love. Takes just 15 min of your time to come out with tasty choco biscuit balls.
- Milkmaid / Condensed Milk – 5 Tbsp
- Cocoa Powder – 3 tsp
- Marie Biscuits – 10-12
- Dessicated Coconut – 4 tsp
- Badam or Almond – 6-7
How to Prepare:
1) Powder the Marie Biscuits in a mixer grinder until it becomes fine powder.
Also, powder the Badam in a mixer Grinder.
2) In a bowl, add Marie biscuits powder, Cocoa powder, Badam Powder, Milkmaid to prepare a soft dough.
3) Prepare small balls from the dough and roll them on dessicated Coconut.
Chocolate Biscuit Ball is now ready to serve.