As a known fact, people love to have lots of cold beverages in the summer season. So I present here a simple Milkshake recipe for you to try in your kitchen. Even those children who do not like to eat fruits directly can be easily wooed for this Milkshake as the aroma and taste of this is so tempting. Chickoo or Sapota has lots of Vitamin C, E, B6, Potassium and dietary fibre in it. The preparation is very simple, peel the skin and deseed the Sapota; make cubes and grind it with Milk and Sugar. Sugar is optional.
Chikoo or Sapota Milkshake Ingredients:
- Sapota or Chickoo – 5 to 6
- Milk – 2 Cups
- Sugar Powder – 1 to 2 Tbsp or as required
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
How to Make Chickoo or Sapota Milk Shake:
1. Wash the Sapota and peel the skin. Deseed the Sapota, take only the fleshy part of it and cut into cubes.
2. In a Mixer jar put these sapota cubes, add a cup of milk, powdered sugar and grind it to smooth paste.
3. Pour the Sapota paste into a vessel, add the remaining milk, mix well and refrigerate it for cooling.
4. Pour into a glass and serve chilled.
If the Sapota is very sweet Sugar can be avoided.