Walnut is a good dry fruit which is rich in protein, potassium, fiber and zero in cholesterol. So a sweet made with walnut can be consumed more than one without worrying. Little bit of effort goes in making this Walnut Fudge. But I am sure you will enjoy the results of your hard work. Your family will love this Walnut Fudge and you will be praised immensely. Follow these steps to make walnut fudge. Once you finish this fudge you will definitely say that this is an easy recipe.
Walnut Fudge Ingredients :
- Cocoa powder – 3 tsp
- Unsalted Butter – 1 cup
- Walnut – 200 gm
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk powder – 1 cup
- Water – 1 and 1/4 cup
Time to Prepare: 30 mis
How to Make Walnut Fudge :
- Mix Milk Powder and Cocoa Powder in a bowl. Keep aside.
- Powder Walnuts moderately in a mixer grinder or make tiny pieces using hand.
- In a pan, add Sugar and Water. Heat and prepare sugar syrup like you would for say, Gulab Jamoon. When the sugar syrup turns little sticky, add butter to it until the butter melts. Once the butter melts, add Milk Powder and Coco Powder mixture from Step 1 to the syrup.
- Next add Walnut pieces from Step 2 to the syrup. Stir this mixture well until it becomes thick and separates out from the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the paste on a plate greased with Ghee (Clarified Butter). Sprinkle little Walnut powder on it and upon cooling, cut into diamond shape as seen in the image.