On the onset of summer, we would buy variety of Juices from shop. That would be expensive and the bottles would empty in 2 days. My husband prefers juices that are free from preservatives. Sometimes we used to buy the crushes and prepare the Juice wondering how they made them. But this summer I planned to try the simple and healthy homemade Juices to avoid preservatives. My child demands juice daily temperature soaring in Bangalore. So alternate days she wants this Strawberry Lemonade and Hibiscus Lemonade (will post shortly). It’s been said that Strawberry contains iron and vitamin C. It also helps in absorption of iron in the blood.
After preparing the Strawberry Syrup, I could not resist myself to try this easy Strawberry Lemonade. I just waited for the Strawberry Syrup to come to room temperature. We can prepare variety of Juices using this Strawberry Syrup. The preparation is very easy for this Strawberry Lemonade, just add Lemon Juice to the chilled water along with Strawberry Syrup and mix well. Do the topping with ice cubes. This Strawberry Lemonade is so colourful that kids get easily attracted to it. So do try this easy Strawberry Lemonade that is free from preservatives.
Strawberry Lemonade Ingredients:
- Strawberry Syrup – 3 Tbsp
- Water – 1 Glass (Chilled)
- Lemon – 1 (Medium sized)
- Ice Cubes
Serves – 1
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade:
- Keep all the ingredients ready before you start the process. Get ready the Ice cubes and Chilled water.
- In a glass, squeeze the Lemon Juice leaving out the seeds.
- Then add chilled water to the Lemon Juice.
- Next add Strawberry Syrup to the Water and stir it. Adjust the sweetness by adding more Strawberry Syrup.
- Finally top the Strawberry lemonade with Ice cubes if required and serve chilled.
1. You can add a pinch of Salt to increase the tastiness of the Strawberry Lemonade.