Orange Yogurt Shake or Orange Lassi is a great drink to have when the outside climate is hot. Any drink involving Oranges is quite popular and this one is no exception. Its thick, rich foamy taste appeals to everyone.
Once during a party I visited this Orange Yogurt shake was served. I wondered how Orange can be mixed with curd. When I tasted this drink I could easily extract the recipe from my taste buds. Next day I tried out at home and the end product was just amazing. Better than what I had at the party. So here I give you the recipe of Orange Yogurt shake or Orange Lassi.
Orange Yogurt Shake/Lassi Ingredients:
- Orange – 2
- Yoghurt / Thick Curd – 2 cups
- Water – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 Tbsp
How to Make Orange Yogurt Shake/Lassi:
- Peel out the outer skin of Oranges to obtain the pulp.
- Add Orange pulp, Sugar and Curd in a mixer jar and grind them in the mixer grinder to prepare a smooth paste.
- Then pour a cup of water into the jar. Beat the Yogurt Shake or Lassi contents in the mixer jar by using whipper button in mixer grinder. This will help Lassi turn thick and foamy.
- Transfer the Yogurt Shake to a juice container and store it in a refrigerator.
- Serve Orange Yogurt Shake or Orange Lassi chilled.