This Orange & Sweet Lime Mocktail is my new experiment which I did by mixing both the citrus fruits to get a different taste. I would love to have variety of Juices and fresh fruits. If possible avoid adding sugar to any fruit Juices you prepare at home, as the fruits already have lots of sweetness in it.
As both these fruits are Citrus fruits, they have almost the same nutritional value in it. Oranges have lots of Vitamin, minerals and antioxidants in it. It is good for health. And to say about Sweet Lime or Moosambi, it has lots of vitamin C and folic acid in it.
The recipe is very simple, extract the juices of both the fruits and mix it. The better way to extract the fruit juices is in juicer, as it extracts the pulp from the fruits segments. Feel free to try this Orange & Sweet Lime Mocktail and enjoy the new taste.
Orange & Sweet Lime Mocktail Ingredients:
- Sweet Lime or Moosambi – 2
- Orange – 3
- Sugar – 1 Tbsp (Optional)
- Water – 1 Cup
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
How to Make Orange-Sweet Lime Mocktail:
- Peel the skin of Oranges and Sweet Lime. Separate the segments and deseed them.
- Put the Orange and Sweet Lime segments, Sugar to a mixer jar and grind with little water. If you are using Juicer do not add the water.
- Extract only the Sweet Lime and Orange Juices from the pulp by straining it.
- Pour the extracted juice into a glass and top with Ice cubes. Serve chilled.
In order to have more pulpy juice use the juicer to prepare.