Well, being a cooking freak, I have collected a few recipe books and keep attending new type cookery classes. My main concern is serving tasty food with good nutrition filled in it. Having a big family makes me more responsible to heed to everyone’s need. With all this work load, I get easily tired at the end of the day. So I need energy boosters in the form of juices. In my recipe book I was searching for varieties of Juice recipes and I saw this simple recipe of Nimbu Nariyal Paani which is very easy to prepare. It is healthy and tasty too. I tried it and felt that it taste great when the Tender Coconut is not much sweet. As it is Tender Coconut is good for health and it refreshes mind as soon as you consume. It gives energy to the body. I used to drink plain tender coconut daily in my last pregnancy. It is very good for the baby and also helps the mother to boost energy. I have added Jeera Powder and Black Salt instead of Jaljeera Powder. You can try otherwise. Taste was good. Try once in a while this Nimbu Nariyal Paani for a change if you are bored drinking it plain.
- Tender Coconut Water – 1 glass
- Salt – a pinch
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Jaljeera Powder – 1/4 tsp (Or replace with Jeera Powder + Black Salt – 1/4 tsp)
- Lemon Juice – 1/4 tsp
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Preparation Time : 5 mins
How to Make Nimbu Nariyal Paani:
- In a bowl or vessel, pour Tender Coconut Water, add Salt, Sugar and mix well until the Sugar and Salt dissolves properly.
- Add Pepper Powder, Jaljeera, Lemon Juice and mix well.
Now the Nimbu Nariyal Paani is ready to serve.
- Never store this juice for more than 10 minutes either in fridge or outside. It is said that the Tender Coconut Water should be used for immediate consumption.
- Top with Ice Cubes is purely optional.