The season of Mango has started and I love to prepare different variety of Mango recipes in this season. This is the summer cool recipe. My daughter was forcing me to prepare Ice-Cream so I thought of preparing this simple, easy and attractive Mango Popsicle. With her everyone enjoyed this Mango Popsicle.
Method is very easy; boiling the Milk, reducing it, adding sugar, blending and freezing; it is done. Just have to wait for the Milk to cool down, then add the Mango Pulp and churn once again in mixer or with blender. Then transfer it to moulds and freeze it for 12 hours and enjoy the Mango Popsicles.
- Milk – 1/2 litre
- Mango – 1 Cup chopped or 2 medium sized Mangoes
- Sugar – 1/2 cup (Or as per your taste)
- Kesar – few strands
Preparation Time: 20 min
Standing Time: 12 hrs to freeze Popsicle
How to Make Mango Popsicle:
- Boil the Milk and reduce it to half. Now add the Sugar and Kesar strands. Continue boiling Milk until the Sugar dissolves properly and blends well with Milk. Allow the Milk to cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the chopped Mango to the mixer jar and grind it to smooth paste.
- As the Milk comes to room temperature, pour it in to mixer jar with Mango pulp. Churn it twice to blend the Milk and Mango properly so that the mixture looks like a smooth paste.
- Now slowly pour the Mango-Milk mixture to the Popsicle moulds and freeze it at least for 12 hours or overnight. This helps the Popsicle to come out easily from the moulds. Else it may break while removing from the moulds.
- Once it is done, un-mould the Mango Popsicles slowly by keeping them in warm water for few seconds or under running water for few minutes. Enjoy the cool Mango Popsicles in this summer.