Here I am presenting the concentrated Lemon Juice without adding any preservative. It is required that you to always keep the concentrated this Juice in your refrigerator. This enables you to prepare and serve the Lemon/Lime juice any time in any season. Lemon is good for health especially for gastric problems, tiredness etc.
Lemon/Lime Juice Ingredients:
- Fresh Lemon/Lime Juice (without the strands) – 1 cup
- Sugar – 4 cups
- Water – 1 cup
Time to Prepare : 20 mins
How to Make Lemon/Lime Juice :
- In a vessel add Sugar and water. Heat and prepare a Sugar syrup as you would for say, Gulab jamoon. It may take 15-20 min to prepare this syrup.
- Cool this Sugar syrup completely. Once it is cooled, add Lemon/Lime Juice and stir properly with spoon so that the syrup and Lemon Juice mix properly. Do not again boil this syrup. Pour this concentrated Juice to a bottle and keep it in refrigerator. You may preserve this for nearly about 6 months if it is in refrigerator.
How to prepare Lemon/Lime Juice from this concentrated Juice :
- Take a glass, add 1/4 portion of concentrated Lemon Juice and pour 3/4 cup of water to this glass and stir with spoon. The Lemon/Lime juice is ready.
- You can also add Ice cubes to this Juice and serve chilled.