Most of the fiber goes into our body in the form of Kosambari or Salad as the items in it are not much cooked. There is not much work to hand in this recipe. Only the mouth does the job. You need to mix all the given ingredients and serve the Corn Pomegranate Kosambari Salad. Blending is done by the teeth and tongue. One morsel of Kosambari chewed gives the super taste of Corn and Pomegranate. This is very good for health so you can include this Corn Pomegranate Kosambari Salad in your daily menu.
Ingredients for Corn Pomegranate Kosambari Salad:
- Sweet Corn – 1 cup
- Pomegranate seeds – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Coriander Leaves / Cilantro – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Green Chilly – 1
- Lemon Juice (optional) – 1/2 tsp
Time to Prepare: 10 min
How to Prepare Corn Pomegranate Kosambari Salad:
- The preparation is straightforward. In a bowl, mix sweet corn, pomegranate, coriander leaves, chopped green chilly, grated coconut, salt and lemon juice (if needed).
- This easy-to-prepare salad tastes great is good for health.