Chocolate Banana Stick is a simple yet pleasing recipe for chocolate lovers and great way to make children happy. Tempting looks, decent taste and a neat surprise is how I describe Chocolate Banana Stick. Takes just about 5 minutes of your time to come up with this Choco delight.
- Grated Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate – 1/2 cup
- Banana – 3
- Tooth Pick – 6
- Cashew Nuts – 4-5
- Badam / Almond – 2
Time to Make : 5 min
How to Prepare:
- Cut the Cashew Nuts and Badam / Almond into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Melt the Grated Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate in microwave oven for 1-1/2 minute. Remove from the microwave oven and stir the Chocolate with the help of spoon until the Chocolate turns to a smooth paste.
- Peel the Banana and cut into 2 pieces. Prick the other end of the Banana with toothpick or stick of your choice.
- Dip each of the Banana Pieces into the Chocolate Paste and then garnish with Almond and Cashew Nut pieces as shown.
Now this stick is ready to savor/serve.
- Serve immediately. Do not store Chocolate Banana Stick as the Banana changes its color and can turn stale.
- Instead of Banana, you can use Apple, Pineapple, Red Grapes, Strawberries, Cherry etc. for Chocolate Banana Stick.