Salads are the easiest things to make. Only chopping and mixing needs to be done. Carrot and Cucumber Salad is a easy to do dish. The recipe is very simple. Since Carrot and Cucumber Salad contains lot of beta carotene and fiber, it is good for eyes and total body health. Carrot and Cucumber Salad is attractive to eyes and its taste is very good.
Carrot and Cucumber Salad Ingredients:
- Chopped Carrot – 1 cup
- Chopped Cucumber – 1 cup
- Vinegar or Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
- Green Chilly sauce – 1/2 tsp or finely chopped Green Chillies – 1
- Chat Masala Powder – 3/4 tsp (or as per your taste)
- Coriander leaves or Cilantro – 1/4 cup
Time to Prepare: 10 mins
How to Make Carrot and Cucumber Salad:
- In a mixing bowl, add chopped Carrot, Cucumber and Coriander leaves. Pour Vinegar and Green Chilly sauce and mix them well. Add Chat Masala and Salt and mix properly with the help of spoon.
- Serve the Salad with Chapati or can have it on its own just like your everyday Salad.